New Trends in Biomedical Health Management
- Jean-Marc Ginoux, Professor Univ. of Toulon, France <email@example.com>
- Farhat Fnaiech, Professor and Head of Lab SIME- ENSIT University of Tunis, Tunisia <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Noureddine Zerhouni, Professor and Head of team PHM Femto-st ENS2M, University Franche comté, France
This special session is concerned with advanced techniques in signal, image processing, and modeling for biomedical Health Management. This special session is devoted to biomedical and health systems. This special session is concerned with advanced techniques applied to the diagnosis, prediction and management of various biomedical applications. It covers many issues in managing health care and pathologies. Nowadays, the physicians’ practitioners use many sophisticated approaches to diagnose their patients. Due to the development of many non conventional advanced techniques, there exist specific methods such as those above described and online software specially developed to aid these physicians in their diagnosis and prognostic of the pathology.
This special session aims to gather the scientists who developed such methods and the practitioners who are using physical exam to chair their experiences. These developed methods and software systems may be used together for conducting a physical exam, suggesting tentative diagnosis, and managing a treatment protocol. The developed softwares’ are mainly based on advanced techniques such as:
- Artificial Neural Networks, KNN, Extreme Learning Machine, Support vector Machine, Classification Techniques, Fuzzy logic, Genetic Algorithms, Deep learning Neural Networks, etc.
- Bayesian Methods, Statistical Methods, etc.
- Lyapunov theory and chaotic theory
- Dynamical systems Theory
The different pathologies which are considered and not limited to:
- Sleep fragmentation
- RECIST (Response Evaluation Criteria In Solid Tumors), Breast cancer, Lung cancer, ProstateCancer, etc.
- Diagnostic Microbiology
- Diagnostic Cellular Pathology
- MR Imaging Techniques in the Diagnosis of Brain Tumors
- Mental health diagnosis
- Community health diagnosis